Monday, October 18, 2010

Betty Witch

Happy Monday! Now there's an oxymoron! LOL! Mondays are just not good now that I work. But I had a terrific weekend ....the weather was beautiful & the boys & I went to the local park Saturday night for the JackOLantern Jaunt. We'd never been but I'm glad we went this year! Tons of people & businesses carve pumpkins & they line them up in the park & light them up when it gets dark. They decorated the pavilion, had music & goodies to eat & drink. We were there for 3 hours! That will definitely be a yearly event for us from now on!




On to the card.....I have been very careful about my spending, but I just had to get this adorable witch from 7 Kids College Fund. She's Betty Witch from Pink Cat Studios, & the set (called "Witch") comes with another Betty stamp & a sentiment. Only $6.99! What a deal! I love the little Itties & hope to get them all!!

I stamped the image onto shimmery white paper which of course you can't tell because I'm a crappy photographer! Trust me, it's sparkly pretty :) I used Copic markers & Prismas to color her, & cut her out with my Nesties Labels 9. The papers are Recollections from last year....the sentiment came from my computer ....some Primas....some stitching....a charm....& a black bow which is way too big but it's glue dotted on so it's staying!!





I did decorate the inside & made an envelo-box.....& it is currently listed on Ebay. In case ya need a cute little witchy Halloween card :)

Well I am off. I need to change my bedtime routine. Or my drugs. One or the other. I am soooo tired (literally) of getting 4-5 hours of sleep a night. I have such anxiety that I wake up at 2 or 3 in the morning & my mind just starts going. I miss the days when I could easily sleep 8-9 hours & not wake up once!! Getting old sucks!!

Thanks for visiting & have a great week!

5 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

How cute, love it Michelle!

delightfuldaisy said...

she is so cute! Don't you just LOVE Pink Cat Studio?

Ila said...

I love your little witchie card!..the image is adorable..and the bow looks fabulous!! The JackOLantern haunt sounds like fun. Our oldest son is in the middle of creating a haunted house..sure seems to be a lot of work but is starting to come together. I'm suppose to be a witch in it..lol...should be fun!! Our little grand daughter is doing great..all smiles and giggles. Hope you get some sleep girl :)...Hugs, Ila

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle, I like the layout of this card! Unique and cute, I am going to a breast cancer crop this Sat., with a friend, I am going to use your inspiration to make a card! Hope your doing well! Rea

Tammi said...

Aww hugs! This card is darling, I love that cute frog, wish they'd do up more images with those!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...