Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Blog candy winner!

Shhhhhh.......I'm a day late! I've been soooooo busy with Xmas shopping.....(ha....yeah right!!! I have zilch)

I used Random.org to pick a winner & that would be........

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

10 

Timestamp: 2010-12-01 01:12:03 UTC


PEGG S!


Pegg said "Haven't started holiday shopping yet! I usually wait til the last minute (not VERY last minute but I cut it close!).. I do not shop on Black Fridays.. I am usually away from home, but if I were home, I'd online shop! I might try to buy "handmade" gifts this year from etsy..."


Wooohooooo....let's hear it for WAITING TO SHOP!!! You can get some good deals doing it that way, ya know :)


Pegg, shoot me an email (sidebar) with your address & I'll get your package out right away!!


Thanks so much everyone --& don't look now but TOMORROW is DECEMBER 1st!!!! Yikes!!!!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...