Friday, December 21, 2012

Merry Christmas to all!




I hope you all are having a wonderful holiday season. I sent out cards for the first time in 4 YEARS! I know, what's the matter with me? Time just gets away, but with our fun trip to Disney this year & all the great photos I got, I knew I had to create a photo card to send out. Never did one before, & it was lots of fun picking out the picture & the design. This is one of my very favorite pictures from our trip :)

I am way behind. I spent all last weekend SICK - & since that was supposed to be my baking weekend -- I'll have to power bake THIS weekend. 2 desserts, lots of mini breads to give to our wonderful neighbors who have been so helpful since my husband had surgery, & as many cookies as I have time for. I'm not stressing about it - the tragic events last Friday reminded me that the time spent with my kids is the most important part of the season. And if NOTHING gets baked -- that's ok. My kids & I will eat store bought cookies. But we'll do it together :)

Happy holidays to you & your family! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...