Sunday, June 30, 2013

Sunday fun day!


I hope your Sunday was a fun day! When I came home from grocery shopping today, I was presented with these:




They were growing in the middle of our yard, lol. My son was mowing, & stopped to pick them. I think they're doing better than the ones I actually planted in my garden!





Still trying to learn the basic manual settings on my camera. Good grief, I've had it a year now & still don't know what I'm doing!




I hope you had something make you smile this weekend! 

Looking forward to a 4 day weekend next week. We were originally not going have off on Friday - but at a company meeting a few months ago, the owner said we could either close on July 5th, or New Year's Eve. Um.... yeah.... I'm pretty sure I'd rather have a Friday off in July - in summer - when it's (hopefully) nice out -- than boring old COLD New Year's Eve. July 5th won by a landslide!

What are your plans for the holiday weekend? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...