Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Where did summer go?

Last year we went to Disney for a week. This summer we didn't go anywhere, but I think it went faster than last year. Between fairs & festivals, baseball games (many!), days at the beach & days at the zoo .... it went way too fast. As much as I like my job & am grateful to have it, I do miss being at home with the boys & having the whole summer to do all we wanted to do. I am lucky enough to work just part time, so it's a pretty nice balance  :)

My husband's company had a picnic at the zoo in July. It was AWESOME - we had the whole zoo to ourselves, and it was catered so every 10 feet (it seemed!) there was a tent with food. We rolled out to the parking lot at the end of the night.



While I was eating my yummy ice cream - THIS was staring at me. Not fond of snakes, but I think they make cool photo subjects. I'm pretty sure he wanted my Dove bar. 

~ Linking up with Tuesday Muse at A Rural Journal and Our World Tuesday ~

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Summer did pass very quickly for us too. Cool snake photo Michelle. Thanks for sharing at TM this week.

Janice Kay Schaub said...

I am confused, staring at you from where? and what is it? he does not look like a friendly garden snake. I am fascinated by snakes and they do make awesome subjects.
janice

Louisette said...

Oh oh suumer go away, it raining few here in Belgium, wonderfull snakes fotos

Stressed Stamper said...

Fab photo there - not a snake lover myself - but wow - what a pic
Sarah x

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...