I don't know about you but I'm ready to bid this week adieu ....
my lovely aster plant, already done for the season. Glad I took this photo a few weeks ago!
I really had to scrounge for 5 things that weren't awful about this week!
1) We got a yummy pizza lunch at work today. My co-worker was going to spring for pizza for the whole customer service department, because it's been a @*%&$ week for everyone. When the CEO got wind of it, he said lunch was on him. This, after our FUN FIELD TRIP last week - what a boss!
2) Had Michael's Parent-Teacher conference yesterday. He's doing pretty well, except he's getting a little sloppy with his penmanship, & kind of rushing through his essays, so we're going to work on those things. And .... can you believe this .... she said he's a bit on the chatty side. I can't even being to imagine WHO he gets that from!
3) This song. I can't get enough of it. I listen to it about 50 times a day, because I can :)
4) We got a Keurig at work. I'd never used one before. After weeks of wandering the KCup aisle at various stores, I finally broke down & bought some. There are just so many flavors! I bought this one:
Uhhhh... YUM! It tastes more like French Vanilla hot chocolate than coffee, but usually by the time I get to work I've had half a pot of coffee, so I don't need anymore. This is perfect. I'll have to stock up!
5) Facebook. It's no secret I LOVE it. I'm on there every day. Even if I don't post, I love to catch up with what my friends are doing. This week, I reconnected with a woman I haven't seen since second grade. We were such good friends the first two years of grade school Then she moved away. Then I moved away. Then she came back, but I wasn't aware of it. She sent me a friend request this week. We have LOTS of catching up to do. It's been 40 years. Where do we start?
~linking up with Random Five Friday & High Five for Friday~