Friday, February 20, 2015

Happy Frigid Friday!

Well this has definitely been the coldest week of winter so far this year for us. Yesterday my car registered a balmy -17 degrees as Michael & I were waiting for the bus. That doesn't take into account the wind chill. I love Wisconsin ...... I really do ....





I am excited because today I'm headed to Madison to visit my brother & his family! I haven't seen them since October which is just way too long. If you don't know the story of my brother, you can read all about it ** HERE **. Trust me, it's not your average sibling story ..... I've only ever seen it happen on tv. 

So ....  to get ready for my jaunt, I took off of work today. And ..... I just might be spending some time at my craft table, as soon as I clean off the 5" of dust. I have a niece now, & I want to make her a little something. I missed the holidays with her, & now I feel the need to make up for it with a little handmade gift. Details to follow ........

I hope you all have a safe & happy weekend. Stay warm!! 

1 comments:

Stressed Stamper said...

Picture is stunning - no snow here in Yorkshire at all to write home about - rain yes - lots of that...Can you do me a fave Michelle - please look at my blog any help you can offer - greatly appreciated
Sarah x

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...