Friday, August 28, 2015

No Friday happiness today



Yes, it's Friday. No, I'm not celebrating with my usual happy Friday randoms.

Have you ever had those times when this happens, then that happens, then more of that happens .... & you could deal with each of these by themselves ... but when they all happen at once you just want to crawl into bed for the next few weeks?? That was my week this week. Don't worry, I won't go into specifics .... & I probably won't post again until things are better .... because this is supposed to be a HAPPY blog .... not a crabby patty blog. Let's just say it was a week of car repairs (x2), a sick kitty & some medical issues. A cruddy work week, too many bills, too much unfun stuff to do. 

So I am simply spending my weekend drinking coffee .... cuddling my very old kitty, who will probably not be around much longer .... finishing up Breaking Bad (does it count as binge watching if it's taken you 9 months to watch all 5 seasons?).... continuing to declutter & organize .... oh, & of course, laundry. Lots & lots of laundry. Always laundry.

I hope you've had a better week than I. Here's to a better one next week!


2 comments:

menopausal mama said...

Sorry you're having such a lousy week. Try to enjoy a relaxing weekend and hopefully next week will be better. LOVE the meme at the top---too funny!

Janice Wald said...

Hi Michelle,
I am having a week like you had last week, so I am cuddly with my very old (20 year old) dog. I guess great minds think alike. Thank you again for your visit to my site today. (It's Tuesday in California still).
Janice

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...