Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Wordless Wednesday ~ hello goodbye

 I know it's not officially fall yet, but it seems once the kids go back to school .... well, summer is over. 

I struggled with my flowers this year. Seems we either got too much rain at once .... or we went days & days without ... & we were so busy I just didn't have time to tend to them as I had planned. So, soon I will have to say good bye to these .....




But thankfully, these are waiting in the wings .... 





~ Linking up with ~ 

Almost Wordless Wednesday

Wake Up Wednesday

Outdoor Wednesday 

Wonderful Wednesday

4 comments:

Molly Stevens said...

I don't consider summer officially over until 9/21/15 since our winter is so long in Maine. Your flowers are beautiful!! Thank you for sharing them.

Unknown said...

I understand! We struggled with our garden this year. Our soil isn't that great. We test it, try to balance it and then the creek floods and washes all the compost and stuff we put in it. This may be our last year of a garden. It's getting expensive.

NCSue said...

Brilliant colors, wonderful photos.
Please drop by each week for Wordless Wednesday (on Tuesday) to link up! Here's this week's linky:
http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2015/09/allium-glorious.html

Unknown said...

Such happy flowers, at least these turned out really pretty! I am pretty sure I have a gardener inside me, but hasn't had the full opportunity to come out and make a garden flourish yet. I can imagine it is a lot of work to make the right conditions to have everything grow.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...