Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Brace yourselves ....

You are not going to believe this .... I don't believe it myself .... I keep having to look at it ....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



The last couple of years I've averaged about 2 cards a year. I got the second one done just under the wire! 

I colored the image back in August, then school started & I started working more hours  & we had our German exchange student stay with us for a couple of weeks & well, here we are! My son was gone one night recently so I snuck down to my former craft area {which now houses computers & guitars & amps} & was able to get it done. My eyes only glazed over a couple of times. 




And ... maybe this was the spark I needed ... because yesterday I went to the local stamp store for the first time in about 2 years. I was in the area & thought I'd stop in & see what's new. New? hahahaaaaa



There was so much new stuff, I didn't know what half of it was. Ginormous crayon thingies for coloring ... painty things with glitter .... stamp companies I've never heard of ... & Penny Black PAPER?!?? Since when do they make paper? 



Guess I'll stick with what I own for now. 

I even cut my image out .... I almost never do that. I flunked cutting in kindergarten. Wait, I didn't go to kindergarten! Maybe that's my problem ....



Now ... what to do with this card?



I'm sure there are some challenges out there I could join, but frankly I am too tired to look :)

Enjoy the rest of your week! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...