Monday, December 21, 2015

Merry almost Christmas!

Well, this sure came quickly! I know it's the same day every year, but every year it sneaks up on me. My problem is I don't want to think about Christmas before Thanksgiving ... which can be a problem when Thanksgiving is late. Next year I'll be more prepared! 

Yeah, I say that every year.....

I am almost done ... one or two more presents to buy & wrap ... one or two more batches of cookies to bake ... & a dessert to pick out & bake. For the first time ever, we will be spending Christmas Eve at home, just the 4 of us, & instead of going to my mom's. We will go to her house Christmas Day. Which is fine ... gives me an extra day to prepare. And I think we'll go on a "Xmas light run" that night. Do you like to drive around & look at the lights?? I hate putting up lights outside, so maybe that makes me extra appreciative of the people who do it. 

I sure wish I could take credit for this picture .... because that would mean that not only am I an incredible photographer, but also that we have snow... 




I wish.


This is what it actually looks like here ....




Ah well .... on the bright side my teenager driver who is driving his first winter doesn't have to deal with slippery snowy roads. Yet. It's Wisconsin, it will happen.

I hope you all have a fantastic holiday .... eat, drink & be merry!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...