Tuesday, July 12, 2016

My sweet fur-baby

Our family had to say good-bye to our sweet kitty Elwood yesterday. If you know me at all, you know how important he was to me & my boys. I've posted tons of pictures of him here & on Facebook & Instagram....  he was a huge part of my life & I am devastated. He would have been 21 in a few weeks. I know, he lived a full life. But that doesn't make it any easier. And we leave for vacation early Saturday morning. Please think good thoughts for my family ... that we can fully enjoy ourselves next week even though we've suffered a huge loss. 




Good-bye my sweet baby. I will always love you xoxoxox




2 comments:

Tracy said...

So sorry for your loss, never ever easy to lose a pet no matter how long they are with us. Enjoy your vacation, and hope time helps heal.

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Oh Michelle, I am so sorry :-( My heart goes out to you and your family. Sending many (((hugs)) and ♥

Jocelyn xoxoxo

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...