Monday, October 10, 2016

My first Sylvia Zet!

Hello friends & happy Monday {insert groan here}. It was a beautiful day today ... fall is definitely here in Wisconsin. It was sunny, 60 & the leaves are finally starting to change color. My camera will be working overtime these next few weeks because once the change color, it's not long before the leaves are brown, crunchy & covered in snow!

I was on the Whimsy Stamps site a few weeks ago ... just browsing ... when * oops * ... a few stamps fell into my cart. I don't know how it happened. One minute I was oohing & aahing over Sylvia Zet's images, & the next I was whipping out my credit card. Oh, the shame. 

But ... it was totally worth it! Here is my first card using one of her stamps, Heidi


Isn't she adorable?? I used Copics to color the image, some old Basic Grey papers, dyed twill ribbon & my favorite border punch. Oh, & snow. Lots & lots of snow. 



And, oh right .... I may also have bought some sentiments to go with the new stamps. Because I couldn't possibly use any of my old sentiments with my new stamps, now could I? That's like wearing old shoes with a new outfit!



So with this, I guess I'm done with fall cards! That's ok because I love making winter cards just as much  :)

I hope you all have a good week! My son's birthday is Wednesday so we shall be celebrating at least a few nights this week. Dinner ... football ... bonfire ... gotta make the most of it. He turns the big 18!!! My baby is going to be a grown up **sniffle**  How did this happen!?!? *sob*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...