Saturday, December 31, 2016

Goodbye to 2016 .... & good riddance!

Well, 2016 is coming to a close & I must say, I won't miss it. So much sadness this year ... personally & across the world. Thank goodness we went on vacation this year, that was definitely a bright spot in an otherwise depressing  year. If you go out tonight, please be safe. I am still nursing whatever I've had for the last 2 weeks, although when I woke up this morning it was a million times worse. I think I now have a sinus infection. So my NYE might include a trip to Urgent Care! Woohooo!!! 

Happy New Year, my friends! 

1 comments:

Sheri said...

Hope you feel better. If it is a sinus infection, get to urgent care so you can get on medicine as soon as possible. Happy New Year

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...