Sunday, December 25, 2016

Merry Christmas to all!



Well, I managed to go an entire holiday season without posting at all! This is definitely NOT the blog you go to for daily updates, that's for sure! 

So what have I been doing? Working a lot, spending time with my boys, holiday stuff, shopping, working a lot, binge watching Gilmore Girls, going through our Disney pictures (yes I know, I still haven't posted them all), did I mention I'm working a lot?? I am back to full time & it's been crazy. But you know what? I can't complain. Life is good. My boys are happy & healthy (as happy as teenagers can be), my job is good, I have amazing friends (virtual & real life) & while I've had no time to craft I am very content. 

I hope you all have a fabulous Christmas & a happy & SAFE New Year. 

Cheers! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...