Saturday, July 28, 2012

Epcot

Our first stop in Disney was Epcot -- I couldn't believe I was actually standing right in front of the gargantuan golf ball. It was amazing! (** side note -- if you are my Facebook friend you have probably seen most of these pictures already :) **)





Here are my husband, father-in-law & 2 boys -- AKA "the boys". THE BOYS -- including my FIL who has a heart condition & a defibrillator -- & my 9 yr old, who to me is still just a baby -- rode just about every single ride. This was the first one, a simulator-type ride that really threw them all over the place:




I really hard a hard time getting a good pic because it moved so fast -- but here are my FIL's & Michael's legs :)



Ummmm ... really?



It was HOT & very HUMID the whole time we were there -- thank goodness there were lots of these:



They have a ginormous aquarium -- 2 levels of fishy fun:



See the cute eely faces? The one on the left looks like he's smiling for the camera:



The Finding Nemo fish (well, the place WAS called "The Seas with Nemo & Friends")



Epcot had tons of fun technological things to do. Here's Michael with his "Figment":



They had these large circles, where water would jump around -- out of one, into the other, back & forth -- only at Epcot!



So of course Michael had to climb up & wait for the hit: 



It sure was fun touring all the countries - here we are with the Eiffel Tower off in the distance:



And enjoying the best part of France - the pastry!



See that metal ball behind the boys? That is used in one of the most spectacular light shows I've ever seen:




Phineas & Ferb!



I did my best, but I can just never get quite the right angle:




Tomorrow -- Magic Kingdom.

And here's some good news -- I'm actually almost wanting to get back to my craft table! It's been 2 months & I haven't really missed it, but I haven't really had time to miss it. Between work, vacation, & baseball it's been a hectic summer. But baseball is over, work is all caught up from vacation & while we still have some fun activities & day trips planned, I think I might be able to squeeze in a little inky fun soon :)


Thanks for visiting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...