Sunday, June 9, 2013

Crazy birds


Not angry LOL - just crazy!

Every single day last week, we had a bird sitting on our window, peeking in. It started in Michael's room - one day I opened his curtains & there was a goldfinch staring at me. Now that was a rude awakening! Then there were 2 finches on our living room window, then another on our side window ... the kitchen window ... now I'm starting to wonder if the seed we are giving them is spiked with something! 

These are all different birds at different windows .....








Aren't they hilarious? And of course my cat ... almost 18 years old ... sees nothing strange at all about it ... doesn't even faze him. Maybe they want to come in & play with him!

So are your kids done with school? Mine go all day tomorrow, then a 1/2 day Tuesday then DONE. I can go back to getting up at 6:30 rather than 5:30. I don't know, that hour earlier KILLS me! Of course, I miss the days when summer vacation meant all 3 of us hung out, all day every day. Dumb work! (just kidding, I love my job!)  My older one will be starting high school in the fall ... (eek!) ... so he will celebrating on Tuesday with the shaving cream fight ritual ... every year the kids from the middle school smuggle in shaving cream (God help you if you get caught with it!) & they run through the whole town Barbasol-ing one another ... then they all walk down to the beach & jump in the lake. Crazy kids! Crazy birds & crazy kids .... I definitely lead a fun life :)

So Tuesday I took off of work ... I will meet my son with the goods ... & let him have his fun while I pick up the younger one & take him to lunch. I just realized I'll have a whole 2 HOURS between getting my younger one on the bus in the morning, & meeting my older one after school. Wow ... what to do with 2 hours ....

1 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Have you seen the Hitchcock film...? Hugs Sxx

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...