Friday, June 14, 2013

High Five for Friday!

I'm trying something new - High Five for Friday. Lauren over at My Grey Desk hosts this each Friday, just a fun little recap of the week!




1: First & foremost, was the last day of school. Shaving cream fight.  Beach. Culver's. Time with my kids. You can read more about my day (& see more fun pictures) HERE

2: I signed up to receive Birchbox a few weeks ago & last night I got the email that I am IN! If you haven't heard of Birchbox, it's a $10 monthly subscription, & you receive 4-5 primo samples of hair products, makeup, fragrances & other beauty supplies based on your profile. There is a bit of a waiting list (only about 3 weeks) but it's soooo worth it! I can't wait to get my first one, & to share with you what I got! You can read more about the Birchbox sample subscription HERE





3:. New shoes. Aren't they cute? And they are just $17.99 at Kohl's (plus I had a 20% off coupon) AND they have other pretty colors! See for yourself HERE

4: My 10 year old played his best baseball game EVER last night. 3 at bats, 3 hits - & I don't mean little hits. He hit the STUFFING out of that ball each time! Got home all 3 times. Proud mom moment :)

5: Going downtown with my 14 year old tonight to listen to some bands. Every Friday from June-October, they close off the main street & set up 8-9 bands around town. Good food - great people - I've never been & I've been sooo wanting to go. My son LOVES music - he plays guitar - so he is the perfect date for this little outing. I can't wait! 

So there is my week in a nutshell. Post your own 5 favorite things from the week, then link up with Lauren HERE

Have a super weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...