Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Wordless Wednesday - HOT

Happy hump day! And hump day = Wordless Wednesday! 




This about sums it up for me. I like summer & all it offers, but I don't do "hot" very well. I feel like I'm melting. I actually took this photo a few summers ago. Clearly, it was a steamy day. This poor squirrel just sacked out on our deck railing & didn't move. I think if I had gone out with a mister & some ice water, he would have welcomed me with open arms. Paws. 

Linking up with: 

Wordless Wednesday

2 comments:

Squirrel x said...

This is what happens to us squirrels in the heat, we collapse from the inside. Poor little fella. Hugs to you hun, slightly cooler Squirrel xx

Tracy said...

This is a great picture!!!! Made my day, thanks for sharing.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...