Monday, February 29, 2016

Randomness

In honor of Leap Day, which is just so random (not really, I mean it DOES happen every 4 years ... but it seems just kind of thrown in there) this blog post will be filled with random thoughts. You know, just to keep you apprised.

** My redo of the basement is moving slowly. I am so undecisive. I had a paint color all picked out, then made the mistake of sleeping on it. Now I'm going for a different color. I've been to the paint store 4 times & still don't have any paint.

** We did get our beast of a sofa bed moved out of there. Unfortunately we had to perform surgery on it in order to get it up our stairs. It was a horrible death, but it definitely put me out of my misery.



** Now that it's gone & I've hopefully picked a paint color it's full steam ahead. Aside from a coffee date with a friend on Sunday I have nothing going on this weekend so I'm hoping to paint paint paint!

** It was almost 60 degrees here this weekend! In February!! In Wisconsin!  In February in Wisconsin!

** No worries, we are on the receiving end of a HUUUUGE snow storm tomorrow. Mother Nature was just confused. 

** I have now been going to the gym 3-4 days a week for over a year. 13 months to be exact. I lift weights. I run on the treadmill. I walk uphill on the treadmill. I walk backwards on the treadmill. I've taken 3 different classes, many times. And the result? I've gained almost 20 pounds. I. Am. Done. No more. Obviously something is going on with me that is beyond exercise. I haven't weighed this much since I was 15 months pregnant. I'm tired & depressed & just .... done.

** Not wanting to end this with a negative nelly rant .... & since I can't create anything right now ... here are a couple of spring cards I made a few years ago. 




{probably my favorite, & definitely my most pinned}




{forgot about these Itty Bitties, hope I can find them again when I reorganize lol}

So there ya go, some Leap Day randoms for you. I hope you have a great week, & I'll catch you in March! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...